I'm moving my blog!

Hello! It's been a very long time since I last posted here. I've been very busy with my store, Pink Plate Meals and Cakes. It just turned two years old last May 24, which was also my 33rd birthday.


Well, I've set up a new blog as I go into my third year of business. It's www.pinkplatemealsandcakes.com. I have also set up a Google+ page and a YouTube channel aside from Facebook page. Because of this, I have decided to stop posting about my cakes on this blog. I'll still post here from time to time to showcase the other crafts I am into (my beaded jewelry). I just hope I still find the time. I will be cross-referencing to some of my previous posts on this blog though. So if you want to follow me on my cake journey, please hop on over to the spanking new Pink Plates Meals and Cakes blog. See you around!





Comments