What's up everyone? (A catch up post)

How long has it been since my last blog post?

My last entry was posted last June 5, and it was about a Chicago Bulls cake that I made on May 20. So where have I been all this time? What have I been doing? Did I stop baking? Did I get pregnant already?

Well, I wish I was pregnant! Nevertheless, a "baby" has been born to me. It's my little store!

My store's wall art: store logo and polka dots

Selfie!
It's not strictly a cupcake shop. It's more of a small resto where you can grab affordable meals and place orders for my custom sweets. I opened the store during my 31st birthday (May 24), and I've been spending a lot of time taking care of the day-to-day operations.

Between the last cake that I shared and today, I've made a whole lot of cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I've been very busy running back and forth between home and the store so that I can oversee the store operations and so that I can keep on baking. I'll be sharing my goodies in the next few posts. 

I got to go and sleep. I've just been too tired these past two months! Seeyah!

Comments