My Toy Story cake featuring Buzz Lightyear, Woody, and Bullseye

I never thought I could pull of a Toy Story cake featuring Buzz Lightyear, Woody, and Bullseye! I knew right from the start that modeling these characters would take all of my creative energies, and I wasn't sure if I had enough. But anyway, I pulled it off! I made it happen!


Toy Story cake
My version of Woody and Bullseye

Toy Story cake
Here's Buzz Lightyear!

Toy Story fondant figures
Zack's Toy Story cake with Buzz Lightyear, Woody, and Bullseye

I know, I know. They don't really look like the ones from the cartoons. I'm still working on my sculpting skills. Sometimes, I get the faces really right like my Phineas and Ferb figures, but sometimes I don't. I really didn't have any formal training in this, so I think that, as long as the figures don't come out as scary, I should be proud. And I am really happy and relieved that I was able to see this through.

What do you think? Did I do an okay job with these characters? I'd love to hear from you!

By the way, I made this cake last March. This is a late post. :) 

Comments