Phineas and Ferb birthday cake for girls featuring Isabella

I made a Phineas and Ferb birthday cake for girls featuring Isabella. I'm so proud of it.


birthday cake for girls

A little girl wanted a cake featuring Isabella from Phineas and Ferb. I first thought that it was a very difficult task since I couldn't find any tutorials to help me in modeling the gumpaste figures of Isabella and her friends. But I work well under pressure, and I was able to get the faces and expressions right at the last minute!

Perry the platypus fondant figures
Here's a close up of the characters' faces. I did a great job, didn't I?

It was the first time for me to use homemade gumpaste when I worked with this cake, and I am very happy with the results! I seriously think my Phineas and Ferb characters in fondant rock!

I wish I was able to make a tutorial for them to help other cake decorators who are having some difficulty in crafting these characters. Unfortunately, I was such in a mad rush that I didn't have time to take step-by-step pictures. Maybe I'll recreate them just for the purpose of doing a tutorial, but it won't happen real soon. So for the meantime, please be content with my SpongeBob topper and Special Agent Oso tutorials.

***

It's already May, and between my last update and today, I've made A LOT of cakes/cupcakes/cookies that I haven't posted yet. I sure have a lot of catching up to do! I'll work on the rest of my catch-up posts tomorrow. Goodnight!

Comments