Mickey and Minnie Mouse cakes


Ah Mickey and Minnie Mouse. What timeless characters!

fondant Mickey Mouse
My first ever fondant cartoon character...September 2012

fondant Minnie Mouse
Minnie Mouse topper made last September 2012

Kids never get tired of them both.

fondant Minnie Mouse
Here's a picture of my sister photo bombing Minnie Mouse. This fondant topper is quite big
I never get tired of making them. Here are some of the Mickey and Minnie Mouse cakes I've made over my two-year cake decorating career.

Mickey cake
My first ever Mickey cake (August 2012)

fondant Mickey Mouse cake
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake made last September 2012
fondant Mickey cake
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake but featuring Minnie this time. Check out close-up shots of the other characters below.
Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, and Donald Duck
Minnie with Mickey, Goofy, and Donald. June 28, 2013 cake. Pardon the picture quality.
fondant Minnie cake
Simple Minnie Mouse cake. July 11, 2013

fondant Minnie Mouse cupcake toppers
Minnie Mouse cupcakes. July 11, 2013
fondant Minnie Mouse cake
Three-tier Minnie Mouse cake and cupcakes.  August 24, 2013

I'm looking forward to making my next Mickey or Minnie cake!















Comments