Pocoyo cake

Wow!

So how long has it been since I last showed you a cake, or cupcakes, or cookies? I guess it's been two months. Well, I've been very busy with my store and with making cakes. But don't worry, I got pictures of all the goodies I've made. The only problem now is when I'll get the time to post them.


Anyway, I finally decided to come out from under the rock I've been hiding under and break my silence on my blog so that I could share my Pocoyo cake. I'm really happy with how it came out.

pocoyo cake

Pardon me, but I don't really know their names. I only know Pocoyo, Pato, and Ellie (did I spell that right?) Whatever! I guess what matters more is how closely they resemble the original drawings. 


I think I did a pretty good job! It was a happy cake. I hope everyone else who saw it or ate it felt happy right after. Well, it took me 2 days straight to work on all the figures (this was a rush order), but I was very satisfied with my work. It was far from perfect, but I feel that I was able to make a little boy very happy.


Comments