Valentines cookies

I've been quiet lately. I haven't done much baking because I got so caught up with reading Game of Thrones and the other books in the Song of Ice and Fire series by George RR Martin. It didn't help that the weather this past few weeks has been very cold and wet. It made me very lazy, plus I still haven't fully recovered from my December bake-a-thon. Seriously, December sucked me of all my energy.

I kept on putting off my plans to prepare samples for my Valentines products. This morning, since it's already Feb 1, I thought I should not put it off any longer. I have to start coming up with my products. So I got my fat ass out of bed and worked in the kitchen. Here's what I have so far.





I'm not yet done! I still have more designs in mind. Maybe I'll complete them by tomorrow...if I don't feel lazy again.

Comments