My Christmas goodies

Finally! I can now post all the Christmas goodies I made!

Christmas cakes (9-inch round red velvet cakes)

Christmas sugar cookies 

Christmas sugar cookies on a stick decorated with fondant: snowman, Christmas stockings, and  Christmas bears

Santa's taking a picture of my Christmas sugar cookies in boxes.
Here's a peek at some of my Christmas cookies:

Rudolph's red nose is drying out

Gingerbread men!

I also did Christmas cupcakes, but they just had chocolate ganache and sprinkles on them. Unfortunately, I was in such a hurry that I wasn't able to take pictures of them. Meanwhile, here are some photos of the non-baked goodies I gave away. They're cute!


Oreo cookies and chocolates (the ones in the red boxes are the ganache-covered cupcakes)

More cookies and chocolates

Christmas stockings that I filled with cookies, chocolates, and coins

I am not yet done with  my Christmas baking. I still have a batch of cupcakes to make! 

Merry Christmas!


Comments