December Bake Marathon


Yay! It's December 1! It means that busy season is here!

Actually I've been pretty busy these past few days. I joined a bazaar at the mall. I have a small spot in my friend's booth. Since I am a one-woman bakery, it's mostly for promotion purposes. I am not really looking at a large profit from there since I cannot produce enough to sell a lot. It's just an avenue for me to tell people in the city that "hey! I'm here, and I might start a bakery next year, so watch out for me."

My right hand has been working so hard these past few days. It's currently overworked and very tired. I had a massage last night and I took vitamin B with iron so that I could rest well. I'll rest it for a few hours, then I'll go back to baking by noon time. I have two small cakes for tomorrow, and 150 cupcakes plus a big wedding cake for Saturday. SO HELP ME GOD!

So here's what I made for the bazaar:
Fondant decorated snowmen (and christmas stocking) sugar cookies...great for  giveaways!

Fondant decorated sugar cookies
Sugar cookies decorated with royal icing...great for giveaways

Mini cupcakes

It's a Pooh Christmas!
HOHOHO!

Merry Christmas!

Comments