Bloom from Winx Club and more of Pooh!

I had a very busy week last week. I rested on Sunday and went to work on Monday. I didn't have time to post my creations in between.

Last Monday, a friend asked me to make a fondant version of Bloom from Winx Club. It was very difficult, but I loved the challenge. Here's what I came up with (I don't even know how it ended up being this cute!).



I also made a fondant birthday greeting (Happy Birthday Fia) in the Winx Club font (found it online, printed the greeting, traced it on fondant). When my friend gives me the go signal to grab her picture of the cake, I'll share how everything looked like. 

I had another batch of Pooh orders. Hands down, Pooh is the most popular character I've ever made. Here's the cake and cupcakes I made for three-year-old Chelsea Blake.
I'm too full of honey! What a wonderful life!

I was a tired, but I was very happy with everything that I made!

Fondant toppers on a tray



Comments