Catch-up post: projects from week of June 18 to 24

I've been very busy in the past week with my baking projects, online jobs, and a sick husband. Aside from that, I've been feeling quite weak last week, so I have not been able to post anything. Here's my catch-up post for all of my projects right after Father's Day.

Cupcakes for your OB-GYN (June 18)
My high school best friend Crislei gave birth two weeks ago, and she wanted to thank her doctor when she returned for her followup checkup. Here's what I did for her (pardon the picture quality):

Doctor Teddy Bear
Preggy women and teddy bear doctors
I think the preggy toppers are so cute.
Yup! You are adorable!
Hello Kitty Party (June 23)
My high school classmate Kim asked me to make Hello Kitty cupcakes and cookies for her niece.

Hello Kitty face cookies

Hello Kitty full-body cookies

Hello Kitty cupcakes with hand-made fondant toppers
All the cupcake toppers were handmade with the use of Hello Kitty molds. As for the cookies, I had to print out a template then I cutout each piece from the though with the use of a sharp knife. 

Strawberry cookies (June 24)
Strawberry cookies for a Strawberry Shortcake themed party.
The color flow used to decorate these cookies were flavored with strawberry.
Mahjong-themed cupcakes (June 24)
Another high school classmate, Irene, asked me to make these Mahjong-themed cupcakes for her mom's birthday.

It was a really busy week for me. I'll be taking a break, then I'll be back by the end of this week for basketball-themed cakes, cupcakes, and cookies for my dad and sister's joint birthday party at the end of the week. Until then! Ciao!


Comments