I'm back! (for the nth time)

I can no longer count the number of times I used this as a title in a blog post (I have so many blogs that all died a natural death because of neglect). I thought I made a pact with myself that I was going to FINALLY write something about myself and for myself (not a commissioned article that gets paid a few dollars through oDesk). Apparently, I am bad at keeping promises (ask my husband, he can attest to this). My last post is dated March 25. That's about 2 months ago. Anyway, I am back, and I will be posting what I've been up to.

The problem is I have too much catching up to do. Maybe I'll just tweak the date settings on these posts? Whatever! I don't want to overwhelm my readers (how many do I have), so I am chopping up my posts and editing the dates.

And the posting starts now!

Comments