Angry Birds Overload

Let's just say I am trying to make up for lost time, that's why I'm writing two posts in one afternoon. While I'm waiting for my sugar cookies to get done in the oven, let me share to you what I have been very busy with since the month of March started. Before I start posting pictures, let me just acknowledge BakeHappy's tutorial on how to make the Angry Birds cupcake toppers.

My Angry Birds cake and cupcakes are selling like hotcakes. I get so many orders for them that I could make the toppers with my eyes closed. Exagerration? Yeah...but really, a lot of people like them.

Angry Birds cupcake toppers



So there, you've seen the cupcake toppers up close and personal. Here's how they look on top of the cupcakes.


So what do you think? Did I do a good job? Let me know!

Comments

  1. hi there! your toppers were so good lookin' and i do believe they taste more than i can imagine! nice one Iya.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!