"Bon voyage!" cake

My high school bestie is leaving for Doha next week along with her adorable baby boy Chadrick. I made this small "Bon Voyage" cake to wish them luck and safety during their trip.

"Bon Voyage, Mommy & Chadrick!" I personally think that my cake is adorable. :)

Cake details: 6 inch round 4 inch thick chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream filling, frosted with vanilla buttercream with fondant details (the white circles are supposed to be clouds)
I've been wanting to make an airplane cake for a long time now, and today's definitely the perfect occasion. I think my cake is fun and very memorable. I believe my mother and child figurines capture the excitement of my friend and her baby boy. I feel so proud with this one! I hope Crislei and Chadrick liked their cake.

Comments