Winnie the Pooh and Friends

A friend asked me to make Winnie the Pooh and friends cupcake toppers today. These toppers are made out of fondant, but I'd like to try using gum paste pretty soon.

I did this page with my Samsung Galaxy Note
Aren't they adorable?

2d Tigger and Pooh faces

The whole crew
I attempted to make a video describing my stuff, but I am having difficulty with the file format. It's a lame video, but it's a way of practicing for when I am ready to upload a tutorial. 

On another note, I got myself a Samsung Galaxy Note. So what iPhone lovers? The Galaxy Note works for me, especially with it's stylus and note-taking features where I can doodle (yeah I love to doodle) cake ideas, jot down reminders, write down diary entries like the first picture, store recipes, create magazine-styled pages, and create postcards. Yeah! Loving it!



Comments